This listing has consistently provided very loyal customers who are interested in doing everything they can for their pets, including adding high quality fish oil to their diets. They provide stats and show that since Mar 31, 2007:
- 1477 people viewed your listing.
- 493 clicked through to your website.
To have 1/3 of the people who see an ad click through to it is really impressive.
What’s cool about this directory is that they’re for real. In order to list a pet food with them, you have to meet the following criteria, and of course, HealthyPetNet qualifies:
CRITERIA FOR LISTING ACCEPTANCE
Disallowed ingredients include : Animal Grade Animals (too sick/diseased for Human Consumption), By-products (feet, bones and intestines, etc.), Fillers (weeds, hulls or chaff), Meat meal, Bone meal, Rendered fats, GMO ingredients, Chemical preservatives (BHA, BHT, ethoxyquin), Sugar, Propylene glycol, Ethylene glycol.
Product Ingredients :
Meat, Chicken, Eggs : Any meat, chicken or eggs must be organic or at least from free ranged animals.
- GreenPeople averages over 11,000 visitors per day
- alexa.com shows Traffic Rank for greenpeople.org: 93,743 (1/06)
- Google page ranks is a 6-7 out of 10 (and 1,110 sites link to us)
- linkpopularity.com shows- AltaVista says 1018 sites link to GreenPeople.- HotBot says 1189 sites link to GreenPeople.
You can post free ads or you can post a variety of paid ads and banners. I usually pay for an annual Premier Green Star listing which includes a clickable URL ($ 29.95 per year).