I have been compensated by the JOHNSON’S® Brand for this post; however, I am sharing my own thoughts. All opinions are my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that help male Bubby and Bean possible.
It’s no secret that one of my greatest joys is finding ways to use my little ones’ baby and kid products for other uses. This is especially true when it comes to hacking their JOHNSON’S® Baby products for beauty use. I mean, we already have them on hand, they’re super gentle on skin, and they’re affordable – it’s a no brainer. It’s kind of exciting when you realize how many ways they can be used in place of expensive beauty products. Today I’m sharing with you 10 super cool beauty hacks you can do using JOHNSON’S® Baby Oil, JOHNSON’S Baby HEAD TO TOE™ Cleansing Cloths, and JOHNSON’S® Baby Powder. Woohoo!
1. Baby oil for taming split ends. I’m telling you guys, there is no better way to tame the ends of your hair than with a little baby oil. I like JOHNSON’S® Baby Oil with Aloe Vera & Vitamin E. I have naturally frizzy hair, which tends to show up the most in the ends. I just squeeze a couple of drops on my fingers and rub into the ends of dry hair, and they immediately look better.
2. Baby oil for removing eye makeup. My mom always used JOHNSON’S® Baby Oil to remove her eye makeup when I was growing up, and as soon as I started using makeup, it became my go-to as well. It even removes waterproof mascara with the swipe of a cotton ball.
3. Baby oil for glowing, shimmery legs. I read somewhere that rubbing baby oil on legs is a trick of celebrities to make them look shiny and glowing for events. And I’m telling you guys, it works! I apply a few drops of JOHNSON’S® Baby Oil with Aloe Vera & Vitamin E as soon as I get out of the shower while my legs are still wet.
4. Baby oil as a body scrub. Mixing JOHNSON’S® Baby Oil with some sugar and a couple of drops of essential oil makes an instant (and super softening) exfoliating body scrub.
5. Baby oil as a cuticle moisturizer. My cuticles get dry so easily, but I’ve found that rubbing a couple of drops of JOHNSON’S® Baby Oil into them before bed keeps them soft and under control. It can also be used for touch ups to remove excess nail polish from your skin when doing at home manicures and pedicures.
6. Baby cleansing cloths for quick skin clean up. When you have two little kids and spend a lot of time outside chasing after them, you get dirty fast. I carry a container of JOHNSON’S Baby HEAD TO TOE™ Cleansing Cloths in my purse everywhere I go – they’re a life saver for quick skin clean ups. They’re also great for feeling fresh after a flight or long road trip.
7. Baby cleansing clothes to remove hair dye from skin. The older I get, the more often I’m touching up my grey roots at home. (SIGH.) Because I am far from an expert colorist, I always get excess dye on my forehead and cheeks. With a gentle scrub of a JOHNSON’S Baby HEAD TO TOE™ Cleansing Cloth, I’m good to go in seconds.
8. Baby cleansing clothes for on-the-go makeup remover. When I’m traveling, I always bring a package of JOHNSON’S Baby HEAD TO TOE™ Cleansing Cloths to use to remove my makeup at night. So much easier than carting around all of my cleansers! (And so handy for quickly removing dirt and food from my kids’ faces too!)
9. Baby powder as a dry shampoo. A dear friend taught me this trick when we were at a festival in Yosemite years ago and didn’t have access to a shower every day. JOHNSON’S® Baby Powder (I love the Calming Lavender variety) is made from pure cornstarch (no talc!) and with a few shakes and a brush through, my hair feels clean and is full of volume. One of my all time favorite beauty hacks!
10. Baby powder to keep eye makeup in place. I give my eyelids a quick swipe of a little JOHNSON’S® Baby Powder after applying shadow and liner, and my makeup is set in place all day long.
If you have any other beauty hacks you love using baby products, please share! And if you’d like to try any of these yourself, head over to your local Walmart (we get ours there, in the baby product aisle inside of the kids’ section) and grab some JOHNSON’S® Baby products of your own!
If someone is reporting an adverse event or a product quality complaint, please tell them to call the Johnson & Johnson (J&J) North America Consumer Care Center at 800-361-8068 during normal business hours of operation: Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. ET. After normal business hours, they can report adverse events or product quality complaints through www.jnj.com Contact Us page.